Are you sleep deprived?
- Need an alarm clock to wake up on time?
- Hit the snooze button regularly?
- Have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning?
- Feel sluggish in the afternoon?
- Get drowsy in meetings, lectures, warm rooms, or after a big meal?
- Fall asleep while watching TV or relaxing at the end of your day?
- Need to sleep in on weekends?
- Fall asleep within 5 minutes of going to bed?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you are experiencing sleep deprivation. You have a sleep debt to repay! Start by implementing the following tips for a better night’s sleep…