Try these strategies to increase your fluid intake:
- Sip it
- Having a water bottle readily available for sipping keeps you from feeling you have to consume massive amounts of water at once.
- Add a little flavor
- Add slices of fresh lemon, lime, strawberries or cucumbers to your water.
- Splash some lemon, lime or other fruit juice to flavor your water.
- Make flavored ice cubes! Add fruits or mint leaves to ice cube trays before filling and freezing.
- Consume fluid rich food
- Check out our list coming up!
- Time it
- Have a glass of water to start and end your day.
- Drink water before each meal and after each restroom break.
- Drink up for exercise
- Drink water before, during & after exercise.
- Remind yourself
- Set an alarm in your phone for regular water breaks.